Solo: A Star Wars Story (Zavvi Exclusive) (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbook)

I have just had an email:

We wanted to let you know there’s a new message in your Zavvi UK account from our Customer Care Team.

Your original message was:

As instructed by you, I am now making contact to notify you that my order still hasn't arrived and would like you to send a replacement.

Your new message from our Customer Care Team:

Hello name removed by moderator,

Thank you for getting in touch about the delivery of order 2xxxxxxx2.

I am really sorry to hear that you have not received this.

So that we can resolve this for you quickly, please can you confirm the following?

- Your delivery address
- Another member of your household has not signed for the delivery on your behalf.
- A neighbour has not signed for the delivery on your behalf.

If this is the correct delivery address and your item is not with a neighbour or another household member, please can you reply to this message at your earliest convenience so that we can begin an investigation?

Please note if you have received your item since initially contacting us, then you do not need to take any further action.

Kind regards,
James

Zavvi Customer Service Team

Has anyone any idea where I can read this message on the Zavvi site? I can't find it on their site when I log in.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have just had an email:

We wanted to let you know there’s a new message in your Zavvi UK account from our Customer Care Team.

Your original message was:

As instructed by you, I am now making contact to notify you that my order still hasn't arrived and would like you to send a replacement.

Your new message from our Customer Care Team:

Hello name removed by moderator,

Thank you for getting in touch about the delivery of order 2xxxxxxx2.

I am really sorry to hear that you have not received this.

So that we can resolve this for you quickly, please can you confirm the following?

- Your delivery address
- Another member of your household has not signed for the delivery on your behalf.
- A neighbour has not signed for the delivery on your behalf.

If this is the correct delivery address and your item is not with a neighbour or another household member, please can you reply to this message at your earliest convenience so that we can begin an investigation?

Please note if you have received your item since initially contacting us, then you do not need to take any further action.

Kind regards,
James

Zavvi Customer Service Team

Has anyone any idea where I can read this message on the Zavvi site? I can't find it on their site when I log in.

Go to my account then scroll down to messages.

I’ve had to fill out a digital declaration of non-received item tonight.

I’ve had to fill out a digital declaration of non-received item tonight.

Yeah, I also had to do that as well before they sent out the replacement yesterday.

Seems odd though that they have replacements so quickly as this was sold out, right? Or do they keep a reserve of items for this kind of situation?

Just got a message there looking into it and say they cant offer a replacement, I just hope that till the look into it as they say others have gone missing.
Hope you get it. I never seen it so don't know what I'm missing apart from a full set.
If a lot don't get them I hope they do some lenticular ones.

Incompetence at its best i guess.... :D

On another note:
Zavvi will be re-listing all Star Wars release on Wednesday 25th November
Summary link below:

Last edited:
Yeah, I also had to do that as well before they sent out the replacement yesterday.

Seems odd though that they have replacements so quickly as this was sold out, right? Or do they keep a reserve of items for this kind of situation?
They’ve not even mentioned having a replacement available for me. I just had to specify whether I wanted one or a refund. Hope they have enough!

They’ve not even mentioned having a replacement available for me. I just had to specify whether I wanted one or a refund. Hope they have enough!
Well not got any offer of refund or a a disc been sent out.

Thank you for getting in touch.

I am sorry to hear that your item has become lost, we are looking into this for you as we have had other reports of this going missing from a few of our other customers.

We have raised it with our courier team to see if we can get status updates and if we can get your order to you asap.

Unfortunately, there is no timescale on this but we are keeping a hold of all order numbers that have this issue and will be in touch when we have heard further about it.

So hope I know one way or the other and not order one and miss out or order one and get 2.

What the flip got a message my card run out and got this £9.99 sub, what the flip that for.
Zavvi paymant.jpg

Mine says monthly in my account but my friend's says annual. I signed up on day one if that makes any difference? Who knows with Zavvi...

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: after 3 letter got asked if I want a replacement or refund, so asked for a replacement and get back today.

I am really sorry to hear that you have not received this. The order was sent to you and I would have expected it to have arrived by now.

This has been raised with our operations team, as soon as we have an update we will let you know.

Well the Rise of Skywalker steelbook came today but still no Solo. It was only sent on Saturday though and typically Zavvi's delivery times can vary from -1 day (received before despatch email!) to a week (more common) to never (if it goes AWOL like this one).

Really thought Zavvi would have sent the replacement first class but, no, why would they when they've already got my money?

Luckily for me, Solo arrived today. Unscathed, too, as it seems. The Force is still with me :)

Now, if I just could manage to grab a copy of The Phantom Menace tomorrow morning, when Zavvi release the last remaining copies of the Star Wars steelbooks, then I'd be home free.

Still no word on mine from the investigate stage. But it's just gone back up and I've bought another one!

What's going on!

Still no word on mine from the investigate stage. But it's just gone back up and I've bought another one!

What's going on!
same here. Not prepared to accept it’s missing or send me a replacement despite all Star Wars steels going on sale again today including Solo!

I don't know if I should be surprised or just give a sigh of resignation that they're selling what's already been paid for by other people.

Just had to jump though hopes to get a replacement (I hope) print a form out, fill in all the details and sign photo it and then send back though their web site rather than e-mail.
Just hope they got some spare after the re selling them rather sorting the mess Solo been for so many of us who bought and not got.
Amazon no fuss what so ever.

Has anyone who's original despatch that went missing from earlier this month received their replacements yet?

I am still waiting for mine and losing hope with every day that passes that I will ever get it. Everytime I hear the letterbox clatter I rush to it to experience another day of disappointment and no Zavvi parcel.

What bothers me more though is that Zavvi have given me no explanation of why mine and (it seems from this thread) so many other people's steelbooks went AWOL. If it was an error on Zavvi's part, say, they were despatched to the wrong addresses then who got them? And if someone at Zavvi stole a batch then why would they take Solo and not any of the others? If they were never sent in the first place then how did that even happen? I would like to know what happened.

I bought another one yesterday when it went back up for sale yesterday to make sure I could get one. Then used the live chat to see what was going on with missing one! And got the replacement or refund option off them! Still no idea on what happend to it

most people reported the missing steelbook last Friday. Some got replacements straight away others a few days later and others are still waiting to hear.

Surely if its getting investigated everyone would get replacements at the same time!

I asked for a replacement on Monday and got out of stock email yesterday after they gone back up on sale and sold out.
So anyone left with 1 after covering themselves buying 2 and kind enough to sell me one it be most appreciated.

"Then used the live chat to see what was going on with missing one!"

Wow! I've never found this to be working. I got a refund using Facebook messaging - asked yesterday, got today.

Has anyone who's original despatch that went missing from earlier this month received their replacements yet?

I am still waiting for mine and losing hope with every day that passes that I will ever get it. Everytime I hear the letterbox clatter I rush to it to experience another day of disappointment and no Zavvi parcel.

What bothers me more though is that Zavvi have given me no explanation of why mine and (it seems from this thread) so many other people's steelbooks went AWOL. If it was an error on Zavvi's part, say, they were despatched to the wrong addresses then who got them? And if someone at Zavvi stole a batch then why would they take Solo and not any of the others? If they were never sent in the first place then how did that even happen? I would like to know what happened.

Yes, mine finally arrived yesterday.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom