1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Soldner : Secret Wars

Discussion in 'PC Gaming & Rigs' started by Squiffy, May 26, 2004.

1. Squiffy

Squiffy
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,890
    According to play.com, it's in stock and available for £17.99

I haven't heard much about this game recently, but it did sound promising in the early days?

Does anyone know of any reviews, or does anyone actually have it yet?

2. Hawklord

Hawklord

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +265
    I've played the demo for a couple of minutes but wasn't all that impressed:(
    I can't however really comment as I didn't really give it enough of a go. I much prefered Joint Operations so have been playing that demo instead.
    The graphics didn't seem up to scratch on soldner compared to most titles out at the moment but game play may be the key to this game but I couldn't get on with the painfully slow movement (but I suppose that's why you use the vehicles :blush: ). Why not give the demo a go I might have another go myself before I completely right it off.

3. Synchronicity

Synchronicity

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +214
    The beta I tried was a disaster :nono: everything about it sucked:graphics,gameplay,animation,sound,you name it!

Unless they have made massive improvements(which wouldnt be hard)I would stay well clear.I know they realeased a second demo so they may have resolved a lot of the issues,but as Hawklord said,try the demo before you even think about buyinh this game.

Its a shame really cos it had bags of potential :rolleyes: