Quantcast

For Sale SOLD. Paradigm Millennia Subwoofer

Cynar

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Reaction score
Location (town/city, country)
Lancs
I’m posting a new thread for this now the other items in the previous thread have sold.

Paradigm Millennia sub for sale.

This is an amazing bit of engineering and ideally suited if space is at a premium. It can be used vertically with the stand as shown in the photos, or laid flat with the included feet attached. It will even fit under a sofa and as this comes with the optional wireless transmitter placement options are practically limitless.
Don’t let its diminutive size fool you though, this is a proper high quality subwoofer. It won’t dig as deep as your traditional massive box but goes much lower than you’d expect - mid 20Hz. I used it alone for the first time last night following the sale of my huge SVS SB13 Ultra and was genuinely shocked by its performance. I watched Midway and the bass performance was amazing. It didn’t quite shake the doors as the SVS would, but made a massive difference to the speakers alone. It genuinely transformed the sound with tight tuneful bass.
If you want a subwoofer but haven’t got much space then this is for you.
It’s available from Stone Audio for over £1500 without the wireless transmitter so this is a real bargain. It comes boxed with all the bits from new so if you want to arrange courier collection that’s not a problem.

£400. No offers thanks as I’ve already reduced it on the previous thread.

Details here.
Review here.

Price and currency
£400
Delivery cost included
Delivery is NOT included
Prefer goods collected?
I have no preference
Advertised elsewhere?
Advertised elsewhere
Payment method
BT or cash on collection.
Last edited:

barnybaz

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Reaction score
Would you be open to a swap plus cash. I have a nearly new only 5 weeks old q acoustics 3060s subwoofer in white. Another slimline model but limited in output compared to the millennia. I could offer this plus £250. If I where to sell it I would be looking for around £200.

Cynar

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Reaction score
Lancs
Would you be open to a swap plus cash. I have a nearly new only 5 weeks old q acoustics 3060s subwoofer in white. Another slimline model but limited in output compared to the millennia. I could offer this plus £250. If I where to sell it I would be looking for around £200.
Sorry. No need for another sub, so sale only.

Hepps123

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Reaction score
hitchin
Hi, I will take this at asking and arrange courier thanks

Top Bottom