Sold my first picture on Fotolia!

weaviemx5

Distinguished Member
Hi all,

I got an email last night to say that I've sold my first picture through Fotolia :thumbsup:

Strangely, it's not what I 'd call my best shot but so long as someone likes it I'm still £1.32 in profit....almost enough for that new lens :rotfl:

This it the image that has sold, I took it on a particularly windy day at Lands End a few months ago;

Oh well, just thought I'd share my news!

Cheers
Steve

dbs2

Banned
Glad to hear your news..... lets all hope it's the first of Many ..... :thumbsup:

Looks like You had a dull day on your vist !!...... (Just got back last week Myself) Did you go see the Doctor Who Exhibition ??

weaviemx5

Distinguished Member
Thanks Dean

Yes, it was a pretty dull day and what felt like a force 10 gale so we didn't stay at the sign for long! We gave the exhibitions a miss because we didn't stay due to the weather.

Cheers
Steve

dbs2

Banned
I went with my wife and 2 Children [-]We[/-] the Children would of been gutted to miss the Exibition .... :D

But i did not get a very good shot of the Darlek :(

SweetGirl

Fantastic news.....its a good photo....

Here's to many more sales.....so another 200 sales should be enough for you to buy ur lens? :rotfl:

weaviemx5

Distinguished Member
Thanks Sweetgirl :D

Fingers crossed for more sales although I think it might be a while before I'm at my target!

Cheers
Steve

The latest video from AVForums

Bowers PI7 wireless in-ear headphones review coming soon to AVForums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom