For Sale *SOLD* KEF Reference Series THX TDM23F, TDM23C, TDM34DS Dipole Surround Speakers + Original KEF Stands 5.0 System RARE

fallinlight

Distinguished Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Reaction score
Dear mods,

I am going to take the liberty of putting the speakers back for sale on the forum. I haven't heard from ruru and it is now the end of the day and I think I have given them ample time. If this is not OK, please let me know.

Dear @ruru,

I hope you are OK. If the speakers are still available by the time you reply, you are welcome to purchase them.

Kind regards,

fallinlight

Speakers are still for sale.

Apsilon

Senior Moderator
Rating - 100%
608   0   0
Reaction score
@ruru, can you please confirm your intention to pay as the second week in June is a way off and should the seller receive another firm offer, it’s a little unfair to ask him to hold them until you return.

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Reaction score
Classifieds : Failing to honour commitments in a deal
Good morning,

Please accept my apologies I had on of those days yesterday and did not see any more notifications come through.

Anyway just made payment via PPG and I am sorry to have caused you to have doubts.

Will be in touch re: collection nearer the time.

fallinlight

Distinguished Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Reaction score
Good morning,

Please accept my apologies I had on of those days yesterday and did not see any more notifications come through.

Anyway just made payment via PPG and I am sorry to have caused you to have doubts.

Will be in touch re: collection nearer the time.

Good morning ruru,

Thank you, apology accepted. I just find it odd for your delay in not checking the forum regardless of not receiving any further notifications (email I assume). As because we were towards the end of negotiating and on the cusp of a potential deal, I think it would have been sensible to simply check the forum and your PM.

Payment received, thank you.

Kind regards,

fallinlight

fallinlight

Distinguished Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Reaction score
I have just phoned @ruru regarding collection. They have suddenly informed me that they will now be collecting next week instead. I have explained to them that I had made plans for the collection this week and that holding the speakers for so long beyond the agreed timeframe is an inconvenience to me, however, that I am happy to have the speakers collected next week now instead.

Dear @ruru, prior to this, I have of course been trying to arrange the collection date and time with you. So, in order for me to be kept informed and up to date ahead of time, can please kindly respond to my messages via PM in future (I last messaged you on Saturday 4th May which you just acknowledged receiving, although I had no response) and or keep me updated on this thread? I would appreciate it very much.

@ruru said that they will let me know tomorrow of the day next week that they can collect the speakers.

Kind thanks,

fallinlight

Last edited:

lynx

Senior Moderator
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Reaction score

fallinlight

Distinguished Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Reaction score
@ruru are you communicating with @fallinlight with regards to completing the sale?

Dear lynx,

Thank you for your message. I was to leave a response on here last night, but thought I would extend my courtesy and patience and reply this morning. I then felt hesitant to do that and thought to leave it till even later. So, thank you for stepping in.

I did not hear from @ruru yesterday as promised and have again, been left hanging and inconvenienced. I was not provided with an actual fair reason for why they are delayed with collecting and why they have not been communicative with me despite my attempts with them. However, I said that I understood their situation on the phone out of simple, common courtesy and to keep matters peaceful and fair.

Dear @ruru,

Can you please let me know when you will be collecting your speakers? Despite you breaking your original agreement terms, I have already set my room work back and changed my personal schedule to fit yours, which at this on-going and lengthy stage, I find to be unfair and stressful. I am also left feeling further anxious as a result.

For the record, I am happy to continue to hold @ruru's speakers but I simply ask for them to be communicative/ responsive with me, fair and to simply let me know when their collection will be, so that my mind alone is eased.

I hope to hear from you today.

Kind regards,

fallinlight

lynx

Senior Moderator
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Reaction score
Can I ask both parties keep this thread updated on developments please.
TY.

fallinlight

Distinguished Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Reaction score
Can I ask both parties keep this thread updated on developments please.
TY.

Good evening @lynx,

@ruru has just this minute finally replied back to me. I have shown him continued courtesy and understanding but I did reiterate and explain again the inconvenience and upset that has been caused.

You will be glad to know, as am I, that I have arranged for him to collect his speakers this Thursday.

Kind regards,

fallinlight

fallinlight

Distinguished Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Reaction score
@ruru just collected his speakers. Thank you, @ruru and it was nice meeting you. The sock cloths, TDM34DS mounting rails and all fixings for the stands and cloths were forgotten. So, ruru asked me if I can post these out to him at his expense, which I will do.

fallinlight

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung S95B QD OLED Review - A Quantum Leap for OLED!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom