1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Software Upgrades?

Discussion in 'TAG McLaren Audio Owners' Forum' started by PhilB1234, May 14, 2004.

1. PhilB1234

PhilB1234

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Glad to see the regulars from the old forum are are still active here!

Has anyone had conversations with the new ownership about new software upgrades for AV/DVD32?
    As we had such good progress with new features and bug fixes in the last few months I would hope there's a future for continued development.
    Personally, I'd be happy to pay an amount for each upgrade if it meant the future was more assured, and this may mean that continued development would be self-funding. I even wondered whether this might allow a 3rd party (e.g. Steve H if he didn't move accross to IAG) to do the development.

Any thoughts?

Phil

2. GrahamMG

GrahamMG

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +192
    Hi Phil.

Its wait and see time, I've had conversations with the new people and it would seem that if there is something worth doing they will investigate it and proceed as necessary. I would not want to mention "paid for" software updates unles they carry new porcessing or similar upgrades. As there was a flurry of activity just before the demise of TMA and practically everything that was an issue has been addressed with the latest updates, if anyone has any burning issues maybe they should start a new thread this week and I'll relay the message to both the new owners via e-mail and a couple of the old ones that I'm meeting up with on Friday :) :smashin: