• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Software Issue

fattony

Established Member
I have recently got a laptop with windows 7 ultimate and Ive installed a piece of software which Im told is compatible with windows 7 providing you have admin rights which I do.

However the problem I have is the software is installed but when I run the program it shows as running in the task manager under processes but the program doesnt actually run.

Ive just completed a number of windows updates but why wont this program run?

Im in the process of installing xp mode but hope I dont have the same problem

Any ideas why this is happening?

dc8900

Distinguished Member
what is the actual programme that you are tying to run?

EndlessWaves

Distinguished Member
However the problem I have is the software is installed but when I run the program it shows as running in the task manager under processes but the program doesnt actually run.

It is running, it's just not displaying the interface for some reason.

There are numerous reasons this could be happening and you're probably best off contacting the developers, or at least asking on that program's forum, as they'll at least be familiar with what the program uses and if there any common causes for that program to do this.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom