1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Software 250 & 300

Discussion in 'Arcam Owners' Forum' started by NAA, Mar 17, 2005.

1. NAA

NAA
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi All!!!

Can You help me? :lease:
    I am AVR 250 owner. And my AVR show, that he have V2.96 Program & 1.10 DSP Software. I`ve read in Forum, that Arcam have make new versions of software, but everywhere you discuss AVR300. Can i get a new version of AVR software for 250`s too?

I`ve call to our Arcam supplier (they are Arcam exclusive dealer in Russia too), and i have got the answer, that they`ll no change softwere. If reciever work not, we`ll look. If AVR sounded we`ll do nothing. :oops:

Sorry for bad English. Good luck! :hiya:

2. Crustyloafer

Crustyloafer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,239
    I have the newest version of the software for the AVR250. I can e-mail it to you if you are happy to do it yourself, although this is done entirely at your own risk and if you mess it up you will be charged by your dealer to fix it. Alternatively I can e-mail it to your dealer and you can ask him to do it. I am on holiday at the moment but will be back in the country next week. Send me a PM with details of what you would like to do.

3. NAA

NAA
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thank You for the answer.
    I have send PM to You