Socom Online

Folo30

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi I am thinknig about getting this game, but want to know if it will be worth it for online play. Have i left it to late as other gamers are now playing something different as i am finding playing online on the psp a bit hit and miss.

It’s a superb game. The campaign single player mode is great but it’s the online mode which really makes the game. It’s so much fun when you are playing with up to 15 other players. I’m on until the early hours of the morning playing this game most nights. It is one of those games that you keep coming back to over and over again.
Until the sequel is released anyway….

I second that, superb game. I've only just got it, and am working my way through the single player campaign, I haven't been brave enough to try online yet, maybe we could try and set up an avforums team or something ...

My handle in the game is: threequid

I'm normally online most nights from 11pm until 1-2am...
But I don't use the mike during this time. It would wake up wor lass :)

steveb06 said:
My handle in the game is: threequid

I'm normally online most nights from 11pm until 1-2am...
But I don't use the mike during this time. It would wake up wor lass :)

My handle is: zazuum

steveb06 said:
I think I have seen you online before

yeah probably on xboxlive, I think I've spotted you too. my, what a small world, plus I've got the same gamertag on both platforms. :D

Hi fiinally brought socom my handle is folo if anyone is interested in playing online

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom