Sociable Soccer, the spiritual successor to Sensible Soccer

I'll be backing this, absolutely no doubt!

[edit] Backed :)

Last edited:
More interested in the kick-off remake really.
Spent a bit of time on Kick Off, but Sensi pretty much consumed me (along with Championship Manager) back in the Amiga days.

I played a lot of kick off 2, then went to Sensi and then back to Dino Dini's Goal. Used to play a lot of speedball 2, serial linked Stunt Car Racer and Dynoblaster (5 player bomberman) at my mates' student house.

I played a lot of kick off 2, then went to Sensi and then back to Dino Dini's Goal. Used to play a lot of speedball 2, serial linked Stunt Car Racer and Dynoblaster (5 player bomberman) at my mates' student house.

You missed off super skidmarks, with linked TVs but apart from that you have written my gaming history word for word :)

10% thru with 21 days left... Needs some major interest drumming up. COME ON PEOPLE! This will be BRILLIANT!

Same. I loved this game more than any other at the time but I think I will leave those fond memories where they belong.
I find its the same going back to a lot of the old school games you used to love. Best left in the past and to the good memories.

10% thru with 21 days left... Needs some major interest drumming up. COME ON PEOPLE! This will be BRILLIANT!

300k is a ridiculous amount to request.

Dont like people taking to KS to fund their wages. They've barely shown off any advanced gameplay and Hare has sold it like a knob with such an amateur video.

I absolutely love SWOS, probably my favourite all time game and ploughed hours into it, but I have no interest in backing this unfortunately (for the reasons above).

It wont be any good... you just know it.

I find its the same going back to a lot of the old school games you used to love. Best left in the past and to the good memories.
Yeah I agree. I crumble now and again, I purchased the Rare Replay and regretted it! It's like an old flame........never go back.

300k is a ridiculous amount to request.

Dont like people taking to KS to fund their wages. They've barely shown off any advanced gameplay and Hare has sold it like a knob with such an amateur video.

I absolutely love SWOS, probably my favourite all time game and ploughed hours into it, but I have no interest in backing this unfortunately (for the reasons above).

It wont be any good... you just know it.
I'd have no idea what it would cost to develop the game he's selling, market it, distribute it etc... What I do know is that it sounds good to me, and I'll be willing to back it and play it from time to time if it comes off.

Yeah I agree. I crumble now and again, I purchased the Rare Replay and regretted it! It's like an old flame........never go back.

Whats wrong with rare replay? The speccy games haven't aged well at all as you can imagine but I've enjoyed the rest. Can't grumble with the content for the £14 I paid.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom