So who's got their Founder status yet??

Romero

Established Member
Reaction score
So I pre-ordered Elite before it came out, did all the activation stuff on release day 2 weeks ago I got the Elite Emblems but as of yet no sign of the Green founder status Skull, I've tried everything but no joy I've tweeted the Elite twitter feed waited an hour to do online chat with Activision support who weren't very helpful, tried un-installing the console app and re-installing it but nothing. Just wondering if any of you have received it? Did u get it straight away? Anything worth trying to get it activated? Or is another bug with the Elite project?

Got Premuim Elite off the PSN store last week and got Founder status straight away along with titles/emblems :)

This is a straight copy and paste from a user on the official PlayStation forums.

"Activision support has suggested this :

Sign-in here: t.co/LLkfo7Gb

Now you should be asked to agree to Elites T&Cs, if not then (thus is the bit I figured out)

Open the above link in a new tab, sign-in then (keep the Elite site open in the tab you just opened) come back here & open the above link in a new tab. You should now see the T&Cs screen. Agree to them and.....well just wait, might take a few hours or "upto 48hrs".

After doing the above you might see a red skull with "upgrade" beside it, ignore that. It'll go away the next time you sign-in to the Elite site."

Unless its a big coincidence it seems to work I pre ordered off the store the week before the game came out and only had the silver title and red and blue emblem, I did this yesterday and I now have the green skull and founder title, emblem and the winter camo.

This is a straight copy and paste from a user on the official PlayStation forums.

Now you should be asked to agree to Elites T&Cs, if not then (thus is the bit I figured out)

Open the above link in a new tab, sign-in then (keep the Elite site open in the tab you just opened) come back here & open the above link in a new tab. You should now see the T&Cs screen. Agree to them and.....well just wait, might take a few hours or "upto 48hrs".

After doing the above you might see a red skull with "upgrade" beside it, ignore that. It'll go away the next time you sign-in to the Elite site."

Unless its a big coincidence it seems to work I pre ordered off the store the week before the game came out and only had the silver title and red and blue emblem, I did this yesterday and I now have the green skull and founder title, emblem and the winter camo.

worked thanks :D

So I pre-ordered Elite before it came out, did all the activation stuff on release day 2 weeks ago I got the Elite Emblems but as of yet no sign of the Green founder status Skull, I've tried everything but no joy I've tweeted the Elite twitter feed waited an hour to do online chat with Activision support who weren't very helpful, tried un-installing the console app and re-installing it but nothing. Just wondering if any of you have received it? Did u get it straight away? Anything worth trying to get it activated? Or is another bug with the Elite project?

This might be stating the obvious... But have you paid to upgrade to Premium? If not, you won't get founder status.

Top man. Thanks worked for me too.:thumbsup:

Nice one mate :smashin:

Was getting a bit concerned that I still had not had my founder status even though I pre-ordered elite the day before MW3 was released but now I have it :D

Yeah I signed in yesterday and had been upgraded to Founder status during the night. Another issue I'm seeing is I set up a small clan for friends and now that me we all have the founder status I'm not getting the clan xp for having the 3 founders in the clan anyone come across this issue now you've been upgrade? Will we have to leave the clan and re-invite?

Yeah I signed in yesterday and had been upgraded to Founder status during the night. Another issue I'm seeing is I set up a small clan for friends and now that me we all have the founder status I'm not getting the clan xp for having the 3 founders in the clan anyone come across this issue now you've been upgrade? Will we have to leave the clan and re-invite?
That's we had to do for the regular clan members; as clan leader I'm not sure though.

That's we had to do for the regular clan members; as clan leader I'm not sure though.

You can hand over the leadership within elite so give the leadership to someone else then hand it back once you've left and rejoined to get the XP! :smashin:

Just incase I am missing something, what exactly does "founder status" look like, both in Elite and in the game?

I have the green skull in Elite, and I also have some 'Elite' logs in the game... Am I missing anything else?

Jon

That has just worked instantly for me, many many thanks:thumbsup:.

How did you figure it out?

Just incase I am missing something, what exactly does "founder status" look like, both in Elite and in the game?

I have the green skull in Elite, and I also have some 'Elite' logs in the game... Am I missing anything else?

Jon
There's Winter Camo in game, not sure what else.

Jon

As far as in game goes IIRC for being a Founder Member you get a green skull Title. And for being an Elite Premium member you get a red skull Emblem...

2011-11-24130435.jpg

2011-11-24130502.jpg

Makes me wonder how the game makers expect any of us to know how to activate Founder status. I would never have thought of gerdavs solution.

Edit, just re-read gerdavs post and realised the soloution came from Activision. But my thanks still go to gerdav.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom