So who's getting tickets to see the Pythons next year?

I will try to, might go mid level cost (guessing around £50/60 each). Will try and grab a few and then find people to go with :thumbsup:

No, its on a par with reuniting aging rock stars who were once good, let the past be the past, when it was good. Imo of course :)

Nope, never found them funny.

No. me neither, although I have enjoyed most things that most of them have done since

Watched the press conference and thought it fell pretty flat IMO. I found the films much funnier than the TV shows. Life of Brian and The Meaning of life were great. Good luck to them and hope they can pull it off.

Well past their sell-by date. Just old men trying to squeeze more cash out of the public. I don't want to pay for John Cleese next divorce. Or the chap that was on morning tv today saying he has to pay his £750k mortgage by next year.

No. They were funny but they were of their time. They are all a bunch of smart guys but I'm not sure their humour has aged that well.

Wouldn't be interested to be honest, well past their sell-by.

But I have no doubt the tickets will soon be all over fleabay for HUGE money.

I like Cleese as and actor and Palin's travel shows but don't really find them funny, in fact watching them in their recent media appearances trying to be funny I found painfully cringeworthy.

Still, good guys so I hope it goes well for them and the fans enjoy.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom