So whats your Christmas PC Gaming wish list?

KhalJimbo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Specifically I am hoping to get some surround sound gaming headphones (the Corsair HS1, they are in the price range and are apparently very good despite being only Virtual surround), Skyrim and Assassins Creed Revelations. Other than that I cant really think of any other PC related things I would like Santa to bring me. I'm hoping for some more Fly Fishing stuff too :D

Whats on your gaming wish list?

Wouldn't mind a third monitor again to get some proper eyefinity going but the Mrs is hard to crack......

Arkham City would be insane.....

I will succeed :D

I dont need anything.

Not to spend any more money and actually start 90% of the games I have let alone finish them.

Nothing needed here,well happy with my setup,have been for 12 months....:D

I got a Logitech G510 keyboard yesterday (thought £60 plus a free mouse was a good deal) so i'm pretty much sorted hardware wise for the time being.

Will keep some funds reserved for whatever delights the Steam crimbo sales will bring.

off my better half I am getting some club sport pedals to replace my faulty standard pedals in my otherwise fantastic fanatec GT2 racing wheel.

Games wise..... in truth I need to take stock and hang fire a while until i finish some of the games i already have (and START a bunch more which i have not even loaded / installed yet)

That being said, I may end up putting down

split second & Dark Souls (xbox)
Batman Arkham City & *maybe* skyrim (PC)

am tempted to not bother with skyrim however and buy the GOTY edition in 2 years time..... being 1 player its not like i need to get now before people stop playing online with it, and by then all the patches and mods will be nice and mature.

I had a nice new 24 inch monitor on my list that Santa was kind enough to deliver and let me setup early. :smashin:

I'm after a Crucial M4 128gb SSD. Told everyone to get me Amazon vouchers so i can get it.

my poor 60gb is almost bursting just with programs and the OS!!!!

I've got some Beyerdynamic DT770 PRO headphones on my Amazon wishlist that I'm hoping my parents buy me but they've not asked what I want yet so can't see myself getting those.

I've also got a Microsoft Sidewinder X4 on my list and my wife has said her parents will likely buy me it.

For time to stand still so I can get some games finished (started in most cases)

I'm after a Crucial M4 128gb SSD. Told everyone to get me Amazon vouchers so i can get it.

my poor 60gb is almost bursting just with programs and the OS!!!!

Wow, I got a 32gb and after all my programs (non essential) and OS I still have 5gb free.

Wow, I got a 32gb and after all my programs (non essential) and OS I still have 5gb free.

Its all the MS programs i have for Uni like Office Professional, Visio, Web Expression, Visual Studio etc etc.

I've got them all on a laptop where i do most if not all of my uni work but its nice to sometimes work on a desktop. So like to have them all on here.

Thinking over xmas i may do a nice spring clean of it all.

I'm hoping Santa abducts my Mrs for Xmas and lets me play games in peace :devil:

But seriously, I got some Beyerdynamic DT770/80 Ohms that the Mrs is getting me! :D

You could say I'm really looking forward to Xmas this year, for the first time since I was a young boy! :D

Heh...... The Mrs ain't all that bad! I'll let her stay and let the headphones do the talking ;)

As most have pointed out, quite a few of us have more games than we actually need, and not enough time to play them all in.

Gaming wise, I will obviously scour the steam sales, as I will pick up a bargin that way, rather than buy a game that sits on my shelf.

As it is, I still have games got for me last Christmas, Mass Efffect 2 and Black Ops to play, let alone worry about ones this year.

However, had I not of managed to bag bargin steam codes for Batman AA and Skyrim, they would have been the top of my list.

I know what thats like, I bought loads in the Steam Autumn Sale so now have a bit of a back log to clear through, good thing I get more holidays than SWMBO so I can have a few days at home to game solidly.

nothing I need or want ..well would love a 60" 1080p TV ..but wont get that
but im sure i will spend lots in the upcoming sales

An SSD would be nice. 120GB minimum. I have my eye on a 120hz monitor but would need to shift this 27" one I already have first. Looking forward to some steam bargains too. Desktop speakers would be nice for the iMac.

an i5 2500k, mobo, case, PSU, but i will not get any of them :(

ive asked for contributions for a new suit for christmas (how boring is that?)

I've asked for rather expensive cooking knives and a wrap. Fed up of cooking using other folks' knives (and nearly losing precious digits), so it makes sense when I have an internet connection that often syncs at 288kbps ... le sigh.

Single player it is. But multiplayer with new woman :p hahah!

I'm waiting for the New Year and the new AMD graphics cards to finally be released.

Need a refresh of my xfire 5770s.

Will see what the prices / benches are, and how these affect the prices of this generations top end monsters.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom