So whats your Christmas PC Gaming wish list?

I've got enough games now for the next 10 Christmases.

Santa decided to come round early for me this year......watch this space lol. ;)

:laugh:

Nothing for me as i get bits over the year "obsession":( would like a new tech graphics card though but there a while off,
but if Santa can leave me a Sex Crazed Nympho in my big stocking at the end of the bed on Crimbo morning that will tied me over Christmas/new year.

I'm destroying this thread haha.

I actually want a bean to cup, preferably with a steamer to get it nice and creamy.

I have an obsession with Costa Coffee lattes, to the point I'd chose one over alcohol. They also sell all sorts of beans too so would get them from there.

So what do you guys recommend?

Oh yeah and gaming rocks!

Just time... my Steam has gone from a couple to over 50 games in a very short time... currently playing 2 of them..and thats bee non existent this week...

Regarding t-shirts.

This is what you need, the chicks love it on a night out trust me!

T-Shirt.jpg

Specifically I am hoping to get some surround sound gaming headphones (the Corsair HS1, they are in the price range and are apparently very good despite being only Virtual surround), Skyrim and Assassins Creed Revelations. Other than that I cant really think of any other PC related things I would like Santa to bring me. I'm hoping for some more Fly Fishing stuff too :D

Whats on your gaming wish list?

I've just ordered the nvidia 3dvision2 pack for my Christmas pressie:

NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 New Wireless Glasses & IR Emitter Kit [942-11431-0009-001]

Looking forward to try 3D gaming and movies for the 1st time this christmas :thumbsup:

So KhalJimbo you interested in Salmon and Trout fishing then?

Trout fishing mainly, haven't gone after salmon before. But recently saltwater fly fishing has grabbed my fancy so been doing that most of this year.

Re gaming. If I could I would get myself an Eyefinity set up *drool*

That T-Shirt is brilliant. I want one.

A steam sale that has all newer stuff between 75% and 80%+ off :D

Two or more game's a day that I want that cost under a tenner between them all would suffice :thumbsup:

tris

Ah, but for how long Tris?
The entire Christmas sale? Are there that many games?

If Skyrim comes up at a decent price I may go for it (unlikely) although with the likes of Eazkeys offering new games at under £15 the Steam sale is getting less of an event for me.

A steam sale that has all newer stuff between 75% and 80%+ off :D

Two or more game's a day that I want that cost under a tenner between them all would suffice :thumbsup:

tris

I think you will have more chance of finding Megan Fox in kitted up in lingerie sat at the end of your bed. :D

Sega Mega Dave said:
I'm destroying this thread haha.

I actually want a bean to cup, preferably with a steamer to get it nice and creamy.

I have an obsession with Costa Coffee lattes, to the point I'd chose one over alcohol. They also sell all sorts of beans too so would get them from there.

So what do you guys recommend?

Oh yeah and gaming rocks!

Once again apologies for pulling the thread off topic but sega mega dave asked the question so it would be rude not to answer!

I have a delonghi bean to cup machine, can't remember the exact model number. Retails at £700 on the delonghi website but I picked it up for £480 from Costco.

It has a jug which you put your milk in and store in the fridge. It's just a case of slotting the milk jug into the machine and pressing the button, it steams and froths your milk automatically then makes your coffee. Press the clean button, everything is steam cleaned, take the milk jug and put it back in the fridge, job done. It's awesome. Highly recommended.

Back on topic, anyone know when the steam sale is likely to start?

If Skyrim comes up at a decent price I may go for it (unlikely) although with the likes of Eazkeys offering new games at under £15 the Steam sale is getting less of an event for me.
Skyrim is already at a decent price. bargain of the century

only arkham city and bf3 really for me.

as like others ive got about 60-70 games on steam i havent finished yet and a lot i havent even started :(

if i can get good deals like the one i got yesterday i will be happy

Assassins creed brother hood £5

SKyrim would be ince if it was 15

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom