So what exactly are those orcs eating? (Spoiler Alert)

Setenza

***Warning. Spoiler alert***

Peter Jackson shows many subtle embellishments to the story of TLOTR throughout the trilogy, but one of my favourites takes palce in ROTK. When Faramir leads the fatal cavalry charge on Osgiliath, Orcs appear through the ruins awaiting their arrival. They are smeared in red blood. Now Orc blood is black (as frequently shown throughout the trilogy), so where has this come from? Could it be that these loathsome creature are feasting upon the dead? They certainly have despoiled the fallen, as they rain of severed heads upon Minas Tirith proves. The Orc liking for "man flesh" has been mentioned previously.

orcs.jpg

SanPedro

Originally posted by Xusia Of Delos
***Warning. Spoiler alert***
They are smeared in red blood. Now Orc blood is black (as frequently shown throughout the trilogy), so where has this come from? Could it be that these loathsome creature are feasting upon the dead? They certainly have despoiled the fallen, as they rain of severed heads upon Minas Tirith proves. The Orc liking for "man flesh" has been mentioned previously.

orcs.jpg

I think you'll find it's a Big Mac with extra relish. :D

CL

Zone

Originally posted by Chris Lamle
I think you'll find it's a Big Mac with extra relish. :D

CL

not even Orks would eat that crap :D

Gary D

Distinguished Member
an even greater mystery might be where did that screen grab come from?

Remember what the first lesson was a AV school? Garbage in, garbage out!

Gary

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: REL T/9x Subwoofer + Bowers & Wilkins PI7 Reviews, AV Shows in a Pandemic and more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom