So what do you wear to work?

M

Master Rahl

Well I'm working in finance... Its a suit with tie and jacket for me, every day. :)

Casual every day for me (I'm an IT Manager but there's only 5 of us in the office) but, if I'm going to see a customer then I'm suited and booted.

John

As I work from home I can wear anything I want...... now where did I put that pink dress ;)

PS only joking !

I wear a pink dress to work.

clothes?

tshirt and jeans sometimes I'll wear a shirt if I have to do a talk to a client.

Shirt, tie, dark trousers. I've never been one for the casual look at work.

It's true what they say about your lot then Guru? :D ;)

At the moment I'm back to student life so I can wear whatever I like. I was in the financial district of London last year so it was full suit/shirt/tie territory and before that it was a small corner shop so pretty much what I wanted until the boss actually turned up and had a go at me. :)

Jeans mostly, skirts sometimes in the summer, suits if I'm going to a meeting.

Not even I wear a pink dress though :D

Police uniform. (with stockings and suspenders on underneath...). Going to a new squad soon for 4 months and its got to be suits. Reckon I need to go a bash the Debenhams card....

starting a new job on tuesday and it's smart casual, so shirt, trousers and shoes but no tie.

smart casual altho i usually lean to the casual side got soaked thru to the bone on the way in but fourtunatly had a change of trousers in me locker

1) Uniform
2) Navy shirt & trousers
3) Suit & tie

dependent on what I am doing that day

suit and shirt... no tie! :lesson:

suit, double cuff shirt and a tie.
on fridays we can wear what we want, providing we dont have any clients in.

Dal

Sposed to wear a bright purple, canary yellow, lime green or red shirt. But usually turn up in my jeans and a t shirt.

I work at Argos!

Normally trousers and a t-shirt. If I'm feeling good towards my job, I might stretch to wearing a shirt, if I'm having an off day it's blue jeans with a t-shirt.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom