So what are you playing?

Det

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
I'm still playing Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millenium Girl. I'm probably 70 hours into it and I feel like I'm maybe halfway through now. Only a couple times have I felt like it's getting tedious, but a quest or mission or battle later and I'm enjoying it fully again.

I am not sure what I'm going to play next. Maybe a Link Between Worlds because it's been a long time since I've played a Zelda game.

I'm actually nearing the end of Etrian Odyssey... I think... Although everything I've read through on websites say people are at lvl 80ish or some crap and I'm only at lvl 54ish. So maybe I still have a ways to go. I'm looking forward to finishing it so I can play other games, like Zelda, but at the same time I don't want it to end because it's a really fun game.

Nothing at the minute. I lost my 3DS somewhere in the house four weeks ago before we went away for a long weekend, can't find the damn thing anywhere. If I did have it I'd be finishing off Phoenix Wright Dual Destinies, and maybe getting back into Bravely Default.

Currently playing on and off Bravely Default, Mario Golf and Professor Layton Miracle Mask. I've got Super Smash Bros on order and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire as well. Pokemon is probably the main game I'll be playing on all platforms once its out as my Pokemon Y time log shows me as spending 180 hours on it and Pokemon SoulSilver as 120 hours and Black and Black 2 are a similar amount each respectively.

I do have quite a scary backlog on the 3DS as well.

I've just finished Professor Layton and the Spectre's Call after finishing the first trilogy back to back. I think I'll take a break from it before starting Miracle Mask.

I've preordered the new Theatrhythm game so I'll be playing that when it's released. Haven't decided what to play before then though. I've got a couple of games I've half played or not started at all.

I am taking a break from my 3ds right now... playing Rainbow Moon on Vita which is surprisingly addictive.

I just got the Ocarina of Time 3d in the zelda sale on the eshop its been a few years since i have played it and the big kid in me is very excited!

I just got the Ocarina of Time 3d in the zelda sale on the eshop its been a few years since i have played it and the big kid in me is very excited!
Damn, the sales started already... need to check out the US eshop to see if we get those deals.

Damn, the sales started already... need to check out the US eshop to see if we get those deals.

Nothing's been announced yet I don't think. But the offers might start a week later, seeing as you're getting the game a whole seven days later than us. Wooooo! Go Europe!

Nothing's been announced yet I don't think. But the offers might start a week later, seeing as you're getting the game a whole seven days later than us. Wooooo! Go Europe!
Turns out we are getting Mario games in honor of Super Smash Bros or some madness...

Get with the times! We had that sale two weeks ago :p
Ninty like you guys better...

Wait... we get Bayonetta 1 free... maybe they just spread the love in other ways. And actually I think the sale prices over there are still full price over here when converted, lol.

Get with the times! We had that sale two weeks ago. :p
Ninty like you guys better...

Wait... we get Bayonetta 1 free... maybe they just spread the love in other ways. And actually I think the sale prices over there are still full price over here when converted, lol.

Ouch!

Been playing bowsers inside story. My first mario & Luigi game. Good stuff so far. I like the way you have to work in tandem with bowser to get through some sections. Tonight I will be playing curtain call for some final fantasy music goodness :)

Bravely Default, Chrono Trigger, Pokemon X, Mario Kart 7 and starting on Super Mario 3D world.

Thinking of grabbing Fun, fun touch mini golf or whatever it's called, it's in the 'Under £3' section, it looks alright for the price of a bar of chocolate, packet of crisps and a drink.... and would most likely last longer :)

tris

Bravely Default, Chrono Trigger, Pokemon X, Mario Kart 7 and starting on Super Mario 3D world.

Thinking of grabbing Fun, fun touch mini golf or whatever it's called, it's in the 'Under £3' section, it looks alright for the price of a bar of chocolate, packet of crisps and a drink.... and would most likely last longer :)

tris

Let me know what its like. Surely worth a punt for a few quid.

Fantasy Life. Not even begun on any of the sword wielding quests. Who knew being a tailor could be so much fun!?!?

C. :thumbsup:

I'm playing an inordinate amount of games right now.

On my shield I'm playing some side scrolling WW2 airplane shooting game and going to start Half-Life 2 today
On ma veets I'm playing Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus (bewbs)
On my tablet I'm playing FFIII... loving the job system although I'm not sure what benefit there is to leveling them up
On my PS4 I'm playing DriveClub and Dust:An Elysian Tale and occasionally Destiny and Tomb Raider
On my phone I'm playing Monument Valley, the DLC is just as good as the OG game
On my 3DSXL I'm still trying to work my way through Devil Summoner: Overclocked (although it's been a bit since I've loaded it up)
On my WiiU I might start up Captain Toad soon (although I'd love to finish Wind Waker... not that far into it)

Not sure what else tbh but I bounce back and forth quite a bit. I'm a little like Addy in that respect.

Yeah i always like to mix it up and go through phases so at the moment the shield, 3ds and wii u are getting my attention.

Fantasy Life. Not even begun on any of the sword wielding quests. Who knew being a tailor could be so much fun!?!?

C. :thumbsup:

Looking forward to playing this. I sunk over 100 hours into animal crossing. Didn't touch any other game whilst on that.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom