So what about Breed ?

monkeyleader

Was in game today picking up my copy of Battlfield Vietnam and I came across Breed - read the short story line on the back and was quite impressed with the graphics. The bloke behind the counter then got me really interested by going on about how good it was, especially in multiplayer mode. I had to investigate more and found some good reviews, including some awsome looking screenshots - so the big question - anyone played this yet - and is it worth it ?

Nige

Matt Horne

I asked the same and got no reply... I understand the German vesion released about a month ago got slated... check out the forum at www.breedgame.com

Cheers

Matt

stuart-f

Standard Member
The demo is superb, on this evidence it's definitely competition for Halo. I've ordered my copy, (along with Far Cry).

Matt Horne

Let us know whats it like.. almost bought it from play for £17.99

Matt

Hawklord

It was meant to be released months ago and a review copy was sent to the press. The game got slated so they delayed release to "improve the gameplay". Hope they have managed to bring it up to scratch as I have been looking forward to this title for a while. It doesn't usually bode well though when games keep getting pushed back for a revamp. Hope I'm proved wrong though:)

monkeyleader

So played the demo for about an hour last nite - its not bad, but a HALO beater .. I think not - Okay so I'm only talking about the demo and not the final release code but its not looking like an absolute stunner. I might pick this up in the next few weeks from Game but Im in no real rush - especially as I've just picked up Battlefield Vietnam and am lookin forward to FarCry ..

If you have Broadband then the demo is worth a look but Ill be interested to hear from anyone who has played the full version.

Nige

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: REL T/9x Subwoofer + Bowers & Wilkins PI7 Reviews, AV Shows in a Pandemic and more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom