so nokia 5800 v30.0.011 is out, but who has actually got it?

Will try that. Virgin have no idea what is going on here so I dropped a line to Nokia about it. I finally got my product code: 0579272 Virgin UK R.

Looks like we have to wait eh?

Yes with Phoenix but again this relies on the phone being debranded. Debranding takes less than 5 minutes and full instructions are in the main 5800 thread Pt1

Could you give me a link to that please? Sorry to be a pain, "debranding" and "5800" returns quite a few threads!

Thanks
Mark

Both...still nothing today.

Me too - mine's an unbranded handset that I bought from Nokia directly. I was hoping because I did buy from Nokia Unbranded/Sim Free I would be the first to get the firmware updates, but obviously not.

Changed my product code last night using NSS - got the update Over the Air. The code I changed to was the one for British Isles Red Generic.

To be honest, apart from being a teeny bit quicker, i wouldnt bother rushing to get it.

Anyone else on T-Mobile? I'm still on V11, despite constant attempts to update OTA.

Changed my product code last night using NSS - got the update Over the Air. The code I changed to was the one for British Isles Red Generic.

To be honest, apart from being a teeny bit quicker, i wouldnt bother rushing to get it.

Don't forget the plug-in for email on the homescreen as well :smashin: (you stupidly have to do a full hard reset for this to appear though)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom