• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

So Many Questions Help!

trickytree20

Standard Member
Hi people
After some advice please i have owned a PS3 for the last year after my two previous 360's got RROD.But just lately have missed my xbox and with E3 just gone am really tempted by Splinter Cell and Forza 3.
As i have been out of the loop for a while can any one answer the following for me

I have heard Jasper is the best one to get ,how do you tell if you are getting one ?
Are they more reliable ,are they quieter?
Have there been many reports of them breaking ?
Do they still scratch disc?
Are they still with 3 year guarentee
By the way was looking at an Elite .
Sorry for all the questions but need help convincing my wife its ok to get one now:thumbsup:
Thanks

RottenFox

Distinguished Member
Hi people
After some advice please i have owned a PS3 for the last year after my two previous 360's got RROD.But just lately have missed my xbox and with E3 just gone am really tempted by Splinter Cell and Forza 3.
As i have been out of the loop for a while can any one answer the following for me

I have heard Jasper is the best one to get ,how do you tell if you are getting one ?
read the "Jasper" thread in this section.!
Are they more reliable ,are they quieter?
again, read the "Jasper" thread in this section.!
Have there been many reports of them breaking ?
again, read the "Jasper" post in this section.!
Do they still scratch disc?
again, read the "Jasper" post in this section.!
Are they still with 3 year guarentee
again, read the "Jasper" post in this section, or the 360 FAQ!
*All 360's come with a 3 year E74/RRoD warranty

By the way was looking at an Elite .
the only elites that are jaspers(yet it would appear, some are not(, is the resident evil pack,with a red elite, although some people say these are not 100%, and some have been older models.*
Sorry for all the questions but need help convincing my wife its ok to get one now:thumbsup:
Thanks

answers in RED!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom