So I Married An Axe Murderer Bluray

DrPepper

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Has anyone got this? What's the picture and video like?

I really like this movie.

Tony Giardino: What's the news?
Police Chief: Oh, you wanna hear the news? Well, here's the news!
It seems that the old lady that confessed to the murder of Ralph Elliot
has also confessed to a couple of other murders.
Tony Giardino: I knew she would! I knew it!
Police Chief: Yeah! Right! Well, she's confessed to the murders of
Abraham Lincoln, Warren G. Harding and Julius Caesar. She's a nutcase!
A nutcase!

Harriet Michaels:
What do you look for in a woman you date?
Charlie Mackenzie: Well, I know everyone always says sense of
humour, but I'd really have to go with breast size.

Charlie Mackenzie: You know, Scotland has its own martial arts.
Yeah, it's called F** Y**. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking
people when they're on the ground.

Stuart Mackenzie: Well, it's a well known fact, Sonny Jim, that there's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as The Pentavirate, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows.
Tony Giardino: So who's in this Pentavirate?
Stuart Mackenzie: The Queen, The Vatican, The Gettys, The Rothschilds, *and* Colonel Sanders before he went tits up. Oh, I hated the Colonel with is wee *beady* eyes, and that smug look on his face. "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken! Ohhhhh!"
Charlie Mackenzie: Dad, how can you hate "The Colonel"?
Stuart Mackenzie: Because he puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes ya crave it fortnightly, smartass!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stuart Mackenzie: [after Charlie has stayed all night at Stuart's house, and is finally leaving] Fine. Go. You've stayed your hour.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stuart Mackenzie: [as Harriet is meeting Charlie's parents for the first time] Show her the picture of Charlie when he **** his pants at Niagara Falls!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mine was despatched last week. Love this film, it's probably my favourite of Mike Myers' films.

You can see lots of prototypes for characters in Austin Powers given their first run in this.

Love the movie want to own it on Blu-ray but come on I'm not going to play the game of paying good money for barebone releases, I'll stick with the DVD and upscale it with the PS3 or XE1.

Bit annoyed I can't download my '8 Free Song Downloads' from the soundtrack or 90s classics, as it says it's only available to USA IPs.

http://www.myplaydigital.com/axemurderer

:suicide:

Not bothered about the extras, but nice to read in that review that the video and audio are vastly improved from the DVD :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom