So I drag the folder to Desktop

hustonlarme

Novice Member
Reaction score
The reason I write this is 'cause I was beginning to get to a point where this piece wasn't utter suckage anymore. So I felt pretty good, since I had actually done some work.
But since I am anal retentive, I just had to tidy up the folder I was working in. My plan was to move the folder with the latest saves to the desktop, then erase the folder with the old saves(that the new saves folder was within), and then move the folder with the new saves back from the desktop, so that instead of two folders I would have only one, with only the latest saves of the project(since the old files were just 'tests' anyway, and not how the drawing now will look).

So what's your point or question about then? o_O

I'll move this to here as it certainly didn't belong where it was; though to be honest I'm not sure there's a suitable place anywhere on the forums :)

don't know if you've tried it but a friend of mine had the same thing happen (not THE same thing, but his file got corrupt ) and he managed to get it open with ACDSee.
Hope you manage to view it, best of luck to you
Not sure if you can use it since it is Mac only but this does a fairly decent job converting and fixing things a lot of the time.
What should I do if I'm unable to open a file in Photoshop? - Quora

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom