So i dont get on with in ears - What alternative ?

DodgeTheViper

Reaction score
After a long, long time reading and researching into in ears, and also after trying a couple of sets or so, i have to come to the conclusion that i just dont get on with them.
Having very small ear canals probably doesn't help either. As an example, a cotton bud tip hardly has room to manoeuvre at the outside edge of my ear. So that's it, i need to look at something else, probably bud type.

Look's like the searching will have to start again. I have a pair of Sennheiser PX100, which i really like, but are impractical for true portable use, well for what i need another pair of phone's for anyway.

Main use's will be for holiday's - So, used on the plane, and used at the pool etc.

Has anyone got any idea what i should be looking at, at least as a starting point maybe ?

They'll be used with my iPod Classic, with music stored as lossless.

I've just been looking at these .....................

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sennheiser-MX-95-Metal-crafted-Integrated/dp/B001EZYLPU

Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
I'm still not sure that they're for me. I dont like the feeling inside my head when they're in :D

Aint that the truth :rotfl:

Blummin 6' 1" with tiny ears, whats that all about then :rolleyes:

Could be worse... :p

Have you considered headphones instead of earphones? Closed headphones will give decent isolation, it depends on whether you care about wearing bigger, move obvious headphones in public.

I've also got a bigger set of phone's i use at home, there's no way i'm taking those on holiday and using them poolside ;)

I need to get a pair pretty quick though, i go on me hol's soon :D

How about something like the HD201/2 they are on the smaller side for full-size headphones and offer decent isolation and are fairly cheap (<£20)

I feel like ordering a set of HD202's just for the hell of it :D

I dont think i could wear them at the pool though :rolleyes:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom