So, has anyone received Kill Bill yet?

Smurfin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
According to Craig Kill Bill started shipping from movietyme 5 or 6 days ago....just wondering if anyone's got it yet and their initial impressions on sound/video etc?

I still need to order it:rolleyes:

According to Movietyme mine was posted 2 days ago - so hopefully today

Mine shipped from Movietyme Tues & I am still waitng- hopefully should arrive tomorrow :rolleyes:

ordered mine from dvdslimited, i have a parcel at home so i think it must be that.

It better not be richdmx...I didn't get mine this morning :mad:

...though I did get my Zatoichi from Amazon :p

Hopefully get mine tomorrow, same as Matrix last week i would expect.

I have gone for the limited jap version. I dont think anywhere is shipping it just yet.

Originally posted by letitbleed
Mine shipped from Movietyme Tues & I am still waitng- hopefully should arrive tomorrow :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: ???

Not sure what all that is about tbh... shipped out of our Philly office Tuesday after been packaged up on Monday and is due to hit the UK mail system tomorrow for delivery Saturday.

If you have any ideas of a quicker delivery service from USA in 3 days please let me know i am all ears... :confused:

I can advise you that it's a single disc in case anyone thought it was a double.

Craig,
Had no idea it was shipped direct from the USA. I thought it was imported and then posted from within the UK. :suicide:
Andy

Hi Craig
I thought the same as docsmith2k1,I don't have any probs with that
Sorry for being so thick :blush:

I ordered my copy from Disc Emporium yesterday and it arrived this morning:smashin:

Good service from DE, and I'm happy to report that the DTS soundtrack is stonking. Crank it up to -5db sit back, and enjoy the show....

Bast***
Mine is still not here:(

craig any idea when you will start shiping kill bill japan version.??

Probably after the Easter break as Japanese studios never ship early.

Got mine today (region1) from disc emporium.

All ours hitting the UK mail system today and now on next day delivery too!

Woo-Hoo got mine this morning! :clap:

BUT! he clip inside the DVD case has broken and the disc has a small scratch on the surface near the centre :(

The disc seems to playback, although I havn't watched the film yet...will try tonight.....I hope its okay!

Sods law tho innit, the few films that you really want are the ones that get damage! :rolleyes:

Review should be up today:)

Bast***

Mine has STILL not arrived:(
Looks like I'll have to watch a review disc instead:)

When you guys get ur discs can you tell me if not having the english subtitles for the Japanese parts spoils ur enjoyment of the film.

I don't think Disney/Miramax will ever release this version in America as they don't release NC-17 or unrated material so would like an uncut version from Japan or Korea.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom