• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

So frustrating

I love my 360 but christ its getting so frustrating waiting for some decent next gen material:mad: i love cod too bits but they still aint fixed the live side of things and most other games im bored with :( and i just know that they will release a whole bunch of great games all in one go instead of spreading them out :nono: if only they would hurry up and put graw demo up that would release some tension,its a bit sad when i turn my 360 on and the only thing i realy enjoy playing is a arcade game :suicide:

signs

Banned
Windtalker said:
I love my 360 but christ its getting so frustrating waiting for some decent next gen material:mad: i love cod too bits but they still aint fixed the live side of things
if you have a look at games' there's a thread (cod2 and avmembers) add some of the names to your friends list(or mine)and 99.9% of the time you will get lag free games p.s great bunch of guys.pps good luck with digadood :D

T800

Prominent Member
Playing the guys on the Forum works really well and has increased the life of COD2 massively.:thumbsup:
Digadood will be the one running around like a headless chicken killing everything.:rolleyes:

T800 said:
Playing the guys on the Forum works really well and has increased the life of COD2 massively.:thumbsup:
Digadood will be the one running around like a headless chicken killing everything.:rolleyes:
great ill start adding ppl to my list :thumbsup: thamks guys:smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom