Question So am i to be wary...lol KK subwoofer

Discussion in 'Subwoofers' started by XL5, Dec 16, 2017.

Tags:
  1. XL5

XL5

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +484
    So heres the thing, were fastidious regarding cleaning in our house bordering on OCD!!
    I blame that burk who tips his bath over to clean the waste, bloody idiot...
    Anyway the wife got it into her head about the dusting and cleaning of my kit, "you need to disconnect everything, "pull it out so i can do a proper clean" oh the misery...:(
    After that she spotted my beloved subwoofer the Ken Kreisel dxd808 which looked to me immaculate, black shiny exterior and dust free top "Pull it out" she said :rolleyes: and "lets do a proper clean".
    Well to bring things up to date she's asked me to remove the bottom speaker covers to see if a thorough deep clean is needed ( i hate that bloody cillit bang bloke!!) and what do i discover??
    A rather weird cobweb arrangement that i've never seen before but has rang alarm bells.:eek:
    I will await my sons visit later today who has lived in Santa Barbra to confirm whether it is indeed a cobweb of the black widow:eek::eek:
    Watch this space...

Attached Files:

2. Dolus

Dolus

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +164
    Nah this is a black widow.

Your profile says you are from England. We don't have black widow spiders unless you have been importing tropical fruit or live in a zoo.[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. XL5

XL5

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +484
    Ha Ha, The subwoofer is made and assembled in China but i believe the drivers were made in the US :confused:

Either way ive told the Mrs ive taken the covers off and its ok for her to dust :laugh: