Question SNY7 sound fluctuation issue

Alikin

Novice Member
Hey guys. I’ve recently upgraded my sound bar and now have the SN7Y with subwoofer using HDMI ARC to connect to my OLED C9.

I’ve noticed the sound quality will occasionally dip whilst watching content or playing games. It’s hard to explain but from what I can gather it sounds like the woofer will occasionally cease to output sound - only for a few seconds - which leads to everything sounding ‘bass-less’. The issue will resolve itself quite quickly and you can literally hear the sound go from stereo to surround for no obvious reason. I’m noticing it particularly today whilst watching YouTube (approx 5 times during one video) but I’ve experienced it on PS4 games too

Is this an issue with the soundbar or could it be a setting I haven’t configured correctly?

The trouble is my previous (cheaper) sound bar didn’t have this issue and I don’t know if I should seek to get a replacement sorted or if it is something I am missing with the settings.

any help would be greatly appreciated!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom