Snowpiercer - Final Season 4 (AMC 2025)

Did anyone else get a season 2 recap upon starting up season 3 on Netflix?
I had no recap, it just started up saying how much time has passed.
Could’ve really done with that recap as can’t quite remember how the last season ended.
We started to watch Ep 1 but stopped to rewatch the last episode from S2. Glad we did as it made more sense. Its been too long to remember what had happed previously.

Had the same issue as everyone else the way S3 started so abruptly, but have to say I really enjoyed the first episode. Likewise was gutted it's weekly haha.

The no recap annoyed me. It's standard to have that?
Otherwise I liked the start of the new season, it got potential.

Is this getting on okay?

I watched the film and came away thinking it was okay, but found it a little hard transitioning to the TV series so stopped watching.
Maybe I'll give it another go.

Surprised there has been so little talk of it on here, might not be to the same level as the first two but I have been enjoying it although there have been some questionable characters decisions this season and
I can’t wait to see how they explain Melanie surviving for 6+ months when she walked out of the research base with zero supplies.

Im nearly done on season 3, and find it overall interesting and like things like this although its like end of the world stuff. The train seems like it literally is a city on wheels lol.
The design and graphics and sets look cool to and different.
Look forward to more.

interesting, thought season 3 was it, hopefully 4 will come to Netflix or amazon, I really enjoyed it, the whole living on a train and sets and costumes and story on climate really in how its going bad now for all to.

Last edited:
interesting, thought season was it, hopefully 4 will come to Netflix or amazon, I really enjoyed it, the whole living on a train and sets and costumes and story on climate really in how its going bad now for all to.
I am sure Netflix will get it, to be honest thought it was one of their productions.

Shame nothing has been announced regarding this but with the recent strikes I think the likelihood of it being released has shot up as they will start running out of content in the coming months and this is a complete series ready to air.

Do hope we see it soon, I liked it a lot, like many similar series of how things could very well be in future, though not likely on a big train lol.
Though does make one think will we have to try leave earth as many of these series portray now.
The Ark on Now TV is similar leaving earth as not longer in habitable, they set off for other planets.

Yes it's true

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom