• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

snow white and the huntsman

SteelHoarder

Prominent Member
the collectors edition is available for preorder on Play now as well.
Play.com - Buy online at Play.com and read reviews. Free delivery to UK and Europe!

£29.99 :eek:

It damn well better come with a Kristin Stewart/Snow White blow-up doll for that price becasue it's one of the worst movies of this year.
I thought the critics said that this actress was a promising talent a few years back ?
She has certainly made some dross since then what with Twilight Saga and this rubbish.

replicant81

Prominent Member
It damn well better come with a Kristin Stewart/Snow White blow-up doll for that price becasue it's one of the worst movies of this year.
I thought the critics said that this actress was a promising talent a few years back ?
She has certainly made some dross since then what with Twilight Saga and this rubbish.

id want a blow up doll of a woman myself, rather than this boy looking girl.

a charlize theron one would make it worth it, but who am i kidding, ill buy it regardless. doubt it will be much different to the scarface one, that had lots of cheap tat.

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom