Snow Hey Ho!

Paranormalist

Distinguished Member
A view through the car windscreen of today's snow in Northern Ireland. Snow is :smashin: for photographs!

Overlay Blending mode in Photoshop with opacity reduced to 70 to give the pic a bit of punch.

Alun

A view through the car windscreen of today's snow in Northern Ireland. Snow is :smashin: for photographs!

But cak for cameras.

I so wanted to get out and attempt an entry for the comp yesterday, but it didnt stop snowing till it was dark.

Like the car Idea though, nice one,

dazza74

Distinguished Member
I might as well be currently living on Mars here in Devon going by some of the pics, all we've got here is dull and overcast :thumbsdow

Paranormalist

Distinguished Member
But cak for cameras.

I so wanted to get out and attempt an entry for the comp yesterday, but it didnt stop snowing till it was dark.

Like the car Idea though, nice one,

I went out and took some photos too. Got wet as did the camera and I wasn't even using the weather sealed K10D! :eek:

I might as well be currently living on Mars here in Devon going by some of the pics, all we've got here is dull and overcast :thumbsdow

It's turning to rain here now. :(

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom