Snooper Indago

Discussion in 'ICE, Sat Navs & Dash Cams Forum' started by diandave, Jan 9, 2008.

1. diandave

diandave

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    I have a 3 year old Indago which I am very pleased with, but I would like to get the latest mapping sd card for UK ( I don't need Europe) I cannot find one anywhere.
    I emailed the main Snooper dealer and had no repley.
    Any ideas.......:lease:

2. diandave

diandave

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    It strikes me if you can't update the mapping, then the Indego is a very expensive piece of sh**te if you have to replace the whole unit just to obtain a 256 mb sd card...:confused:

What do you guys think of the tomtom 520?

3. philjp

philjp
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Diandave,

I work at www.thesatnavwarehouse.com and can supply the spare SD cards within a few days. give us a call on 0161 8777 321 in office hours and i'll see what i can do for you. Unfortunately the SD cards do seem to be overpriced but we sell a lot of Snooper systems so let me know if we can help.

Phil

4. diandave

diandave

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    Hi Phil
    Its a bit to late, i didn't get any replies and wasn't prepared to pay £139.95 just for an updated map, so I bought a Tomtom go 720 from Halfords for £175.00, only £35.00 more than an updated Indago map sd card. And have a brand new sat-nav with a larger screen and more features, I can update maps and cameras daily if I want.....:rolleyes:...All in all I think it was very good value...:smashin: