SnooooringZzzzzzz

$lim$hady

Prominent Member
Reaction score
My girlfriend has been nagging me about my loud snoring:rotfl:
:boring::boring::boring::boring::boring::boring:

I'm looking for ways to stop, how have you guys approach this?:devil:

I have the same problem, put her in the spare room

I have been reliably informed that I sleep like a baby. No disturbing others from me ;)

Oh sorry, can't help you with your problem :D :devil: :rolleyes:

I have the same problem, put her in the spare room

Yep, tell her to sleep elsewhere, or wear ear plugs.

don't smoke

don't drink too much...especially late at night

don't sleep on your back

lose weight

Actually just stopping smoking pretty much stopped it for me.

I don't smoke

I drink very little

don't sleep on your back...... got me!

I'm $lim

Weight is usually the answer but not the only one (especially if you're thin :)).

Ask her if you tend to jump/move a lot in bed and if you seem to stop breathing sometimes. If so you might have sleep apnoea and you need to see your GP.

This website has some good info on snoring
http://www.britishsnoring.co.uk/

And I'd just like to add, don't underestimate the effect snoring has on your partner. If severe it can drive someone litterally crazy. If there's anything you can do to stop or at least reduce the snoring, do it not only for you but for your partner. Telling her to use ear plugs is likely to p*** her off (it did me).

Sounds to me like its her who has the problem.

Tell her to accept you the way you are. Why should you go changing?

Sounds to me like its her who has the problem.

Tell her to accept you the way you are. Why should you go changing?

:rotfl: Oh yeah that too... I could murder someone for saying that ! ;)

Tell her that lots of sex causes all the muscles to relax and you won't snore.

Ask her if you tend to jump/move a lot in bed and if you seem to stop breathing sometimes. If so you might have sleep apnoea and you need to see your GP.

I have this, and the gf wakes me up, thinking i'm not breathing, and going to die! :eek:

I have this, and the gf wakes me up, thinking i'm not breathing, and going to die! :eek:

I would suggest you see your GP about it. It might only be a mild case but sleep apnoea increases the risks of heart problems, it also affects your blood pressure and all sorts of things with the worse effect being that you feel more and more tired over time to the point where you fall asleep at inappropriate times.

My husband started with it about 3 years ago, scared me to death the first few times I noticed. He got officially diagnosed with it last month and has a severe case: he stops breathing and wakes up 70 times an hour (you don't realise that you woke up as it's micro wake) so he needs a CPAP machine. It's not the best of news but if it allows him to have proper nights sleep and to feel rested in the morning it's all worth it.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom