• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Snooker cue help!

Jason56d

Hi, am an keen snooker player and play in the WGC Premier league. I have a lovely Peradon cue which is about 10 years old now.
Due to wear and tear I need to have a new brass ferrul fitted and tip. The tip would not be a problem on its own, I could fit it, but would not want to do the ferrul!
Does anyone know of or have experience of a good person they can recommend to me? Have searched for a while now.
Am in Watford, so anywhere in Herts or top side of London really. Do not really want to send it away if I can help it as I used to work for Royal Mail......enough said....
Thanks

robfosters

You could always try John Parris in London. Google him. Quite far, but good service. I bought my snooker cue from his workshop. Best £300 i've ever spent. Quality workmanship.

Jason56d

Thanks Rob, I think he is in Sarf London isn't he. Yeah, I know his cues well. When I bought mine from Thurstons they had a couple of his in the shop and they felt fantastic. Unfortunately for me, my budget at the time was about £150 and for the 4 piece and metal case mine came to £165ish. The JP cue on its own was £230!
Will keep looking thanks.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom