Sniper: Rogue Mission Movie Review & Comments

Casimir Harlow

Movies Editor
Reaction score
This has been bestowed the near mythic ‘need to watch….’ badge in the Costello filmic watch lists. Not ‘must watch’, not even ‘will watch’, this is now a ‘NEED to watch’.

Cheers @Casimir Harlow

OK you have me curious so I watched the trailer. Did I really see a professional sniper set up his gun on the outside sill of a window?

OK you have me curious so I watched the trailer. Did I really see a professional sniper set up his gun on the outside sill of a window?

That's nothing mate, the trailer is utterly misleading. The real film is much worse. For starters, they actually hired a professional to score the trailer. Don't let the trailer put you off watching this, it's much worse than you can imagine.

Oooh, here's a great one:

Also here's the epic alley showdown:

They should bring back The Worst of Hollywood for the current generation of pap. Whoever did the blood on the guys head must be a Leigh Bowery fan.
2897.jpg

Cas why wasn’t this given to Tom? It would have been hilarious to see Tom begrudgingly giving this a Zero as he couldn’t have scored it lower.

Ok - but is it in 4K DV with Atmos?

👆🏻

Joke!

Cas why wasn’t this given to Tom? It would have been hilarious to see Tom begrudgingly giving this a Zero as he couldn’t have scored it lower.

I asked him but he said NOPE

They say music maketh a film. This proved music can unmake a film. Oh my that was quite abysmal but that music. smh

I always wonder about these type of films. You say they don't have any budget, and they certainly don't compared to the 10's million a top film will burn, but I still bet that cost upwards of 500k to make. Who pays for it and where do they get the money from? Also how do they sell it and get a return? It's not from the box office. I doubt it's DVD/BR and TV/online revenue is going to be a pittance.

There are quite literally 1000's of these kinds of films made every year and that must account for 100's millions in budget and has done for years.

There has to be SOME return on these films for someone but where is it?

G

Oooh, here's a great one:

Music to this makes me think of Kill Bill.

Well I've just watched Moonfall and I know this can't be any worse....

I'm shocked to read there have been eight previous films to this one in the franchise. And we criticise Paul W.S. Anderson for churning out nonsense sequels to Resident Evil.

It looks like we are in Uwe Boll territory here.

I'm shocked to read there have been eight previous films to this one in the franchise. And we criticise Paul W.S. Anderson for churning out nonsense sequels to Resident Evil.

It looks like we are in Uwe Boll territory here.

there was a time when they used to have top quality acting titans like... Billy Zane in them :p

admittedly, some of the first ones were kind of ok. ish

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom