Sniper Elite : Zombie Army Trilogy

Out on the 6th March

Looks a bit of me... :)

This looks like it could be a good laugh. Is this a full price release as it sounds more like a DLC that turned into a spin off?

this actually looks pretty good i've played sniper elite 2 before and was good haven't played sniper elite 3 yet but this zombie game got me intrigued and its got a horde co op mode if im correct?

wheres the cheapest place to order the disc copy? i saw Granger games but read mixed reviews regarding pre orders with them, and amazon seem abit expensive at the moment for it

this actually looks pretty good i've played sniper elite 2 before and was good haven't played sniper elite 3 yet but this zombie game got me intrigued and its got a horde co op mode if im correct?

wheres the cheapest place to order the disc copy? i saw Granger games but read mixed reviews regarding pre orders with them, and amazon seem abit expensive at the moment for it

Cheapest I can find is £25.99 at Base.com, my last order with them was for Metro Redux and it arrived 2 days before release.

I expect it will show up at some point.

Just under £30 for the disc on most sites, hopefully the digital price will not be overly stupid.

I'm going to guess £49.99

Я, вероятно, получить это из России ;)

Was just about to post that deal, really should finish the games I already have but really enjoyed Sniper Elite II so with this being that but with zombies I don't see how it can disappoint lol

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom