Sniper Elite 3

Im doing it on the 3rd difficulty.

It wont load up today though for some reason! anyone else having problems?

Had this issue earlier today, Just simply press and hold the power button until the system turns off, wait 30 seconds and turn it back on. Your problem should be solved.

I think what caused the problem is when you turn the console "off" while leave the game running, The game itself can't seem to update the save file hence why it takes a "long" time to load. That is what I think anyway.

Quite enjoying this, really like the stealth gameplay, kinda like Tom Clancy games were before the went all action focused, playing on Sniper Elite difficulty and wandering through the mini sandbox levels and taking then all out one by one is quite satisfying :)

I had an issue earlier where the game froze and the xbox restarted!
Anyone else had any issues?

Not loading and having to hard reboot, horrendous screen tearing, crap hit detection, things/items floating in mid air, character getting stuck in or on the scenery.

Not loading and having to hard reboot, horrendous screen tearing, crap hit detection, things/items floating in mid air, character getting stuck in or on the scenery.

All of above plus characters head only appearing. But still it's great to be back in the WW2 era.

You can fix the screen tearing by enabling the vertical sync in the options, was the first thing I did upon installing the game.

As for the other issues you described I never experienced any of them, perhaps the odd soldier floating along instead of walking but I only saw that once.

Also cross hairs keep disappearing. Tried the v sync option and it didn't seem to make much difference. Might try it again and see what happens.

only got to play a couple of hours or so but i really like the game, and the sniper shots are amazing accidentally got a testicle shot which was kinda fun.
not many players online though only get a half full room most of time

Turned v sync on and it's sorted the screen tearing. I must have forgotten to highlight the option before :facepalm: nut shots are however remaining elusive, only got 3 :D

Turned v sync on and it's sorted the screen tearing. I must have forgotten to highlight the option before :facepalm: nut shots are however remaining elusive, only got 3 :D

you have 3 balls?

Anyone else had this glitch yet? I've seen videos on Upload with similar results. I've also had the disappearing reticle bug too. Took a bit of fiddling to get the crosshairs back.

16gb day one patch? Really?

Never experienced that but I always played through the levels in a single sitting and stopped and the start of the next.

As for the 16gb patch I can't say it really bothers me, anyone on 8Mb or more can just set it going over night and it will be done the next morning, its not as if you have to sit there watching the progress bar not being able to do anything else.

Anyone else had this glitch yet? I've seen videos on Upload with similar results. I've also had the disappearing reticle bug too. Took a bit of fiddling to get the crosshairs back.

16gb day one patch? Really?

Had that happen at the start of the last level.

16gb download.... arrggg! was hoping for a go on this tonight. Oh well, something for tomorrow whilst the mrs is at work :)

I'm fed up of coming back to the game, loading up my save and finding myself falling through the map.

Also it seems impossible to leave the game running whilst the XBOX is sleeping without having loading issues.

$49.99 on US store is it worth the price I fancy something new. How long is it and is there any replay value?

I'm fed up of coming back to the game, loading up my save and finding myself falling through the map.

Also it seems impossible to leave the game running whilst the XBOX is sleeping without having loading issues.
I've put in about 20 hours and only had one problem where the loading/saving symbol stayed on screen and when I died, I couldn't reload the game save.
After an Xbox restart it said there was 2 game saves available, and that the cloud save was the newest, and turned out that I hadn't lost anything.

The biggest bug I've had was on the Hidden and Dangerous achievement where I had to do it 5 times for it to count!!

I'm really enjoying this game, I'm very much a run and gun type (Titanfall is my staple) but have probably spent nearly an hour on each mission now creeping in the bushes and trying to find ways of masking my shot.

I don't think it's completely converted me to stealth / strategy games but so far very balanced.

Not too linear either, enough nooks and crannies to work through.

Sent using AVForums app

Yeah I've had this... It just sits on the loading screen forever.

Had to do a proper xbox off job to sort it.

I've got to 710 gamerscore on this and I think that's about as far as I'm going to get for now, just online and elite and authentic difficulties to go for the 1000gs.
I made the mistake of playing Wolfenstein on the hardest difficulty and it ruined the experience somewhat, so I don't want to make the same mistake with this.

The biggest bug I've had was on the Hidden and Dangerous achievement where I had to do it 5 times for it to count!!

Mine didn't work either!!

I completed the 2nd mission without alerting anyone and the achievement didn't pop for me.

What mission did you try the Hidden & Dangerous achievement?

Last edited:
I've got to 710 gamerscore on this and I think that's about as far as I'm going to get for now, just online and elite and authentic difficulties to go for the 1000gs.
I made the mistake of playing Wolfenstein on the hardest difficulty and it ruined the experience somewhat, so I don't want to make the same mistake with this.

I'm playing through it on Elite Sniper difficulty and trying to pick up all the achievements and collectables along the way. I'm currently midway through the 3rd mission so a fair bit still to do.

I'll prop go through it again on Authentic when I'm done just for the achievement but thinking about it I should've done the first play through on easy to get all the achievements and then done it on Authentic... Would've saved some time lol

Mine didn't work either!!

I completed the 2nd mission without alerting anyone and the achievement didn't pop for me.

What mission did you try the Hidden & Dangerous achievement?
Tried it a few times on Fort Rifugio but it wouldn't pop, so had a couple of goes at Gaberoun and finally got it.had a problem near the end where a couple of guys would get alerted on the game save I had, so I just went to an earlier game save.

I'm playing through it on Elite Sniper difficulty and trying to pick up all the achievements and collectables along the way. I'm currently midway through the 3rd mission so a fair bit still to do.

I'll prop go through it again on Authentic when I'm done just for the achievement but thinking about it I should've done the first play through on easy to get all the achievements and then done it on Authentic... Would've saved some time lol

I only completed the game on Marksman I think, and went down to Cadet to mop up any of the collectables and achievements I didn't have.
If I play through again it will be on authentic to pop the 2 achievements for those 2 difficulties.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom