1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sniper Elite 2 Where is it????

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by mr v, Oct 17, 2005.

1. mr v

mr v

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have been into a number of stores since the supposed realise date of 10th September in the offical magazine but I can not find SN2 anywhere can anyone help. If you have got it is is worth getting? :confused:

2. UKbondraider

UKbondraider
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    Dont you mean Sniper Elite, i.e Sniper Elite 1?

The first one has only come out and should be in most stores.

3. Moogle

Moogle

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    The PC and PS2 versions were released on Sep. 30th. The Xbox version was supoosed to be out on the same but was delayed. As far as I know it hasn't been released yet although I could be mistaken.

4. UKbondraider

UKbondraider
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    and yes I do have it but have only played 30 mins of it not because it is rubbish but because I dont have time to play.

Initial thoughts are that it is ok. I dont think the sniper component is as good as say when you are playing halo 2 on xbox live or in Metal Gear 1 as you dont appear to be able to have a zoom in function but rather one distance of sight. This distance is also some what short for a sniper, i.e when you sniper someone you are actually not that far away from them as the sniper view doesnt allow you to see miles ahead which I would have preferred. So instead of siting in a place and using your scope to search people you walk around until you can see them and then duck and snipe them.

But as I have said I only have 30 mins exposure to this. Its just that it didnt impress me totally.

Play.com are doing it for 17.99.

5. UKbondraider

UKbondraider
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    I have the xbox version of Sniper Elite 1