• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Snetterton BSB (british superbikes) viewing and monopod

formula400

i am really thinking about taking the trip up there to see it, its one of the few rounds i can get to without it conflicting with other plans and work.

my 1st question is has any one else been there to see any kind of racing????
i only ask as i`d like to know if i can get quite close to the action to get some decent photo`s, i only have a Sigma 70-300mm f/4-5.6 APO Macro DG so i dont want to be miles away.

so any good??

also if it is good ill need a mono pod i think, so what is a halft decent one thats kind loads of money. cheers

i was at silverstone and 300mm was ok, same lens uve got, would of been nicer to have longer for some corners, but being selective i managed to get some nice shots on many of the closer bends, ask at Talk Photography™ and you'll get loads of great tips for where to stand etc.

monopod, ive one from redsnapper, cant remember www. but if you search redsnapper tripods you'll find it, paid £35 for it of the top of my head.

hope thats been of some help

jason

Last edited by a moderator:

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom