Snazzio DVD NET HD

J

JetJockey

Hi

Anybody seen this new fangled beast working?

Review seems very good. Seems ideal answer for playing the odd DVD and streaming Media. Seems good value for Money.

Regards, Gerald. :)

Gerald

I saw one a few weeks ago at a friend house, it was great. I have ordered on from Joe at The Media Factory who is planning to take it on. It was SO easy to use, still needs a few tweaks, but that seems to be happening. I was impresses, looks like my Roku will be no more....

Cheers Nic.

Thanks for that. I have now asked Joe to get me one as well. I just needed confirmation that it worked.

I was just having problems accepting that something going so cheap, can do such a good job. Let's be fair, for £250 ish, Anything that can do all that has to be a good deal, yes!!!

I think it will tie me over untill HD players appear next year. I am told the Snazzio's standard DVD output is still quite good.

One question though.

Where is everybody getting the High Def footage that they are playing, and how do they store it on disc? (Alright, 2 questions).

Cheers, Gerald. :)

Gerald

most people get the HD from internet downloads, illegally, and hence I or the 'forum' doesn't approve.

My HD is mostly Dtheatre and it is legal ;). I back up HD on DVD where I can but play from external HD, streamed to computers.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom