snazio and a wireless bridge

djcla

Distinguished Member
was just thinking if i added a super G 108MB's wireless bridge to the snazio's ethernet port do you think this would work?

zAndy1

Distinguished Member
for hidef (.ts file) streaming? Probably not.

stumpy77

try it if you have one ive been using my netgear bridge for my xbox and never had problems . I admit when I set up my xbox360 to stream media from my media center pc it says hi def may not be reliable however this was with my wireless card on my laptop which ive found not to be reliable as my bridge . How much hi def will you watch from your machine.

stumpy77

the xbox streams as a media center extender so I presume it must be media center edition. Its a clever bit of kit btw. There is also a div x program (havnt tried yet but a friend has) to enable divx streaming. :thumbsup:

zAndy1

Distinguished Member
the 360 will play .ts files and there is a way of making it play divx but I haven't persevered with that yet. Will also stream WMVHD. Blimey, having written that I'm now wondering why I'm considering the snazio lol!
My problem is the connection between my PC and 360 just isn't up to the job. Either need 200mbps homeplug or wired lan (not really practical) or a decent wireless router (of which I believe the new netgear MIMO3 one is the only real option).

djcla

Distinguished Member
it's not xvid and divx out of the box then :(, is there anything else you can buy that just streams media and rely's on the PC for codecs etc.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom