Snakes on a Plane!

colham

Established Member
Reaction score
I've got it!

BEFORE SATURDAY!

What's happened! Did someone from Sky sneak into my house and fix my box when I was away at the weekend?!?!?!

I've been trying the old 'leave it on Movies HD1 overnight', and thats been hit or miss - but recently I've stopped switching the box to standby before bed, just letting it do its own thing. It now seems to be getting more stuff on Anytime. Maybe that was my problem all along?!?!

I've been getting a lot more stuff on anytime recently too although I seem to get a lot of childrens cartoons such as Tom & Jerry. It this just me or is everyone else getting the same thing? Fingers crossed I get S.O.A.P. in HD, I'll check tonight.

You seen the film already?

If not, I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Only got Sky HD yesterday so I'll be playing around with Anytime very shortly. Hope there are some things worth downloading.

I'm not expecting a masterpiece just 90 minutes entertainment and Samuel L Jackson is normally value for money - I hope this movie isn't an exception.

I've only had Sky HD for about a couple of months myself but in the last couple of weeks I seem to be getting more stuff down on Anytime, I just wish I didn't get the kids stuff which is never watched. I did get a 15 minute setup programme a few weeks back which was pretty useful.

Cheers.

I'm not expecting a masterpiece just 90 minutes entertainment and Samuel L Jackson is normally value for money - I hope this movie isn't an exception.

That's pretty much what it is, by no means a masterpiece, but it's 90 minutes of fun entertainment and SLJ gets to say "I've had it with these :censored: snakes on this :censored: plane!!!" What more could you ask for :rotfl:

I've got it on Anytime:clap: Only seen it on SD DVD before, so looking forward to watching it again in HD.

I should probably have this on my anytime today or tomorrow as i have enough space free and set to HD2 channel last night so i will check when i get home.

And yes i agree with the above poster regarding the movie... :rotfl:

Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfu:censored:king snakes on this motherfu:censored:king plane!

I should probably have this on my anytime today or tomorrow as i have enough space free and set to HD2 channel last night so i will check when i get home.

Sorry am I missing something here - do I need to select a particular channel such as Sky Movies HD1 before I turn the box off? When I turned off last night it was left on ITV4 after watching the Champions League footie (Go Arsenal) - what impact will this have?

Cheers.

Not seen it yet and I'd agree with you about SLJ most of the time, but I do recall an awful film about sharks or something attacking people on an underwater marine station that was awful. In fact IIRC SLJ refused to finish the film and they had to add a dodgey CGI scene to 'kill him off'.

As for Anytime for films. I created a Poll on here to see what the overall view was of Anytime as a movie delivery system. I have got this, but have not had Pirates of the Caribean plus a few others recently.

The Poll indicates about 20% get all the films, with the rest getting most of them/some of them/not caring. It seems hit and miss.

Not seen it yet and I'd agree with you about SLJ most of the time, but I do recall an awful film about sharks or something attacking people on an underwater marine station that was awful. In fact IIRC SLJ refused to finish the film and they had to add a dodgey CGI scene to 'kill him off'.

As for Anytime for films. I created a Poll on here to see what the overall view was of Anytime as a movie delivery system. I have got this, but have not had Pirates of the Caribean plus a few others recently.

The Poll indicates about 20% get all the films, with the rest getting most of them/some of them/not caring. It seems hit and miss.

Deep Blue Sea was the film. Didn't think it was bad myself: again though, just a bit of fun as is Snakes on a Plane. Thought his "demise" in DBS was really funny.

Deep Blue Sea. I've got that on DVD. It was alright - not a patch on Jaws, obviously, but better than Jaws 3 and 4.

Also got 'Snakes' this morning (makes a change! :smashin:) along with about 375 documentaries about Diana.

I got Pirates which if I remember was in HD (I'd seen it a couple of times so didn't bother again). I do seem to get the movies advertised on Sky Movies Premiere in HD a few days before they're on the Premiere channel. I for one do care about this as it saves me having to record it myself. If I could I'd like to be able to choose what genre's were saved to my Anytime (no interest in Arts & Kids stuff) but I guess that isn't going to happen.

Yes and Deep Blue Sea wasn't great but there was still some entertainment value in that one...

Cheers.

Glad it wasn't just me that thought that then. ;)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom