Smooth Gradation broken on LG CX

gil80

Novice Member
Does LG visit this forum?

Will they ever fix the Smooth Gradation? It was working for one firmware and the broken again. It was broken since launch.

chenks

have you reported the issue to LG?
what troubleshooting have you done yourself that would confirm it's a firmware issues and not an issue specifically with your TV?

gil80

Novice Member
have you reported the issue to LG?
what troubleshooting have you done yourself that would confirm it's a firmware issues and not an issue specifically with your TV?
The issue has been reported.

Reset the TV to factory defaults.
It's been reported by all CX owners.

chenks

It's been reported by all CX owners.

"all" CX owners?
i haven't reported it, so clearly not "all" CX owners.

did you report it by contacting technical support and getting a support reference number? if so, have you chased them up to see what the current status is?

and doing a quick forum search, this is the first time you've ever mentioned it on here.

gil80

Novice Member
"all" CX owners?
i haven't reported it, so clearly not "all" CX owners.

did you report it by contacting technical support and getting a support reference number? if so, have you chased them up to see what the current status is?

and doing a quick forum search, this is the first time you've ever mentioned it on here.
All CX owners I know of.
It is mentioned several times in avsforum.com. It was also raised by Vincent Teoh in his YouTube channel on a couple of separate occasions. It was mentioned in an Australian forum I'm a member of.

I raised it with LG tech support, twice last year. Please, test it for yourself if you have 03.21.16/18 version.

chenks

Please, test it for yourself if you have 03.21.16/18 version.

provide a full detailed set of instruction on how to replicate it.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG C1 OLED + JBL Synthesis SDR-35 First Thoughts, plus TV Show & Disc Reviews & more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom