Smilies on AV Forums

brendan_dj

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Do you think it is about time that we had a new set of smilies to play with?

Typing : dd : and : dts : in a post produces the following: :dd: :dts:

Isnt it about time we had other new recognisable AV-related logos and symbols available?

:hdmi: :hd: :bluray: :hddvd: :dvd: :dab: :guinness:

Also, the flags :)us: :jp: :uk: :ca:) could do with a little bit of tweaking to make them bigger and clearer

The current choice of smilies are good, but there has been no change for years. Time for some new ones perhaps? :lease: :devil:

:thumbsup:

116.gif

i was wishing similar but mine was for I agree tab instead of a thanks i think it would save a lot of writing to often one person can write there thoughts so well.. thinking in you head i agree and dying to tell that person.

Lis@~~

i was wishing similar but mine was for I agree tab instead of a thanks i think it would save a lot of writing to often one person can write there thoughts so well.. thinking in you head i agree and dying to tell that person.

Lis@~~

Yes it is an artform as your post clearly shows. ;):D

Lis@~~

Great idea. :smashin:

Lis@~~

I've "thanked" you, but, what I really wanted to say, nay, what I was 'dying' to say was.... I AGREE! :thumbsup: :D

Additional tabs;
Kudos / :thumbsup: / That was hilarious (dude). etc etc
Are you for real?
What the? / In English please :D
(Ok, I admit, the last 2 maybe a little inflammatory! :D )

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom