Smells.

jonna

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is there a particular smell you can't stomach?, I hate the smell of tomato sauce.

Durians.

Everyone seems to marvel at their taste, including Bill Bailey as seen in his documentary, but the horrible, headache-inducing smell puts me right off.

It smells like rotting flesh and a gas leak.

Rotten meat.
Rotten potatoes.

Both are absolutely horrible smells that will stay with me for life :(

Where I used to work I got the pleasant waft of cooked bacon, when I turned around there was a bloke standing behind me with no top on dripping with sweat.
Bacon has never quite smelt the same since :(,

Rancid oranges because they smell very similar to late stage human decomp and I can't smell the one without remembering the other.

Even non-rancid oranges I struggle with , especially annoying on the tube as a lot of people spark up and orange or a satsuma in the morning.

Actually eating them though I'm fine with. And OJ is no problem.

We have cats that love to bring in mice, often alive. A mystery smell revealed a dark stain on the floor under a wardrobe after intensive investigation. Clearly a mouse that had taken cover. A truly awful smell.

The other is stale water. Maybe in the bottom of a plantpot that has been outside.

And sick of any kind.

A slug crawled into my fridge once. Not the one in my kitchen, one in my garage.

We wondered what on earth the stench was until my wife came into the house with the words 'please tell me it is a sausage'

The thing was slumped over the back shelf. Not nice.

Meat\Bone being cut. Don't get me wrong I have meat for breakfast dinner and lunch but the smells of it being cut up for my consumption makes me want to hurl.

Durians.

Everyone seems to marvel at their taste, including Bill Bailey as seen in his documentary, but the horrible, headache-inducing smell puts me right off.

It smells like rotting flesh and a gas leak.
Durians do smell unpleasant and the smell lingers. I think they taste unpleasant too.

Burnt toast
Body Odour
That smell every dog owner's house has, but they deny/don't notice.
Coffee breath
Fag breath
People with coffee and fag breath (vomit...)

Cheese and onion crisps! The best contraceptive known to mankind

Urine scale from urinal traps, the worst smell ever.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom