Smash Bros Nintendo Direct - 8th April 11pm

Daft Ada

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nintendo are hosting another Nintendo Direct tonight at 11pm, focused on Smash Bros. Fingers crossed for a June release date!

I wouldn't hold my breath for a June release - I think the best would be a launch window. I'd like to see more game footage too.

I can't see a June release with MK8 releasing end of May.

I must be one of the few not that fussed about Smash Bros. anymore. Used to love it but one of those games that you can't recreate having a load of mates around drinking beers pre-pub drinking sessions :D

I tried the last version of the game and for some reason it just didn't click with me. I think you are right Tetlee - it seemed to me to be a perfect game for having a few mates round and a few beers.

I'm the opposite - the online side will be right up my street for this - so many online optons :)

I can't believe how many characters Nintendo own!!!

I'm probably on my own here, but I'm not all that fussed about Smash Bros this time around.
I watched all of that, but it just didn't excite me all that much.

CANT WAIT!!!looks unreal!will get 3ds version day one,then same again with wii u version!

Super Mac looks brilliant,and great news about Yoshi in the roster!!

I'm probably on my own here, but I'm not all that fussed about Smash Bros this time around.
I watched all of that, but it just didn't excite me all that much.

Agreed. I thought I was the only one haha! I actually fell asleep during it, I'm sure it'll be a great game that will sell well but its just not tickling me this time round, MK8 on the other hand wow wow wee wow wow :)

I think I am going to Lucario more now after seeing that new power charge

Also abit disappointed that pokemon trainer is likely not going to be in the roster since charizard in one of the roster :/

I'm with gonzo and saf, I loved the N64 smash brothers, then the gamecube one was good, but it was all a bit samey. It was a great idea but melee didn't feel different enough for me to play it much. Then again going back to a pad instead of the wii controllers might go back to the older versions, I'm hoping there's something added other than tweaked characters and levels to make me need this over just playing the old ones again

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom