smartAVflair stand any comments

ken0062

Standard Member
Reaction score
Has anyone got one of these :- http://www.smartavsolutions.co.uk/aspbite/products/products.asp?intProductsID=181&GoBack=index.asp*Q*intCatID=117*A*search=*A*amp;page=*A*amp;strOrder=*A*amp;strOrderOrient=
Or any other suggestions, I need a stand as close to 1000mm wide as possible but deep enough to fit a 400mm deep amp and a dvd player side by side on the bottom and a fair size speeker on the top shelf.
I am on a bit of a tight buget after buying a Portability GT-4A from ebuyer and then finding it was not deep enough for my amp due to the rear pillar.

Thanks

hi i dnt no where u live but if you live near tj hughes you can get the same table and sizes there for £60.00 i have just bought 1 for my 40" sony and fits perfect

hi m8 the distance between top shelf and middle shelf is 7" the middle shelf to the bottom shelf is 10" the width 40" and the depth is 17.5" the overall height is 20" they have these in black or white they also have a smaller 1 but i dnt no the sizes you can allways ring them it is a fantastic stand joe`

Thanks for the dimensions joe, it certanly looks worth consideration.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom