Smart tv for internet and Onedrive

videomitch

Standard Member
Reaction score
Is there s Smart tv which can be set up to go online so that Onedrive content can be shown?
I have a Toshiba RL858 which can connect me with my computer but only for pictures etc and not full internet. Basically, I want to take photos/videos with my Windows phone, which automatically get put onto Onedrive, but I would then like to be able to watch them on my TV!

Thanks. Got really excited but my Windows Phone Nokia 620 (which is fully up to date with software updates) had the following message for me when I went to 'project my screen'
" This phone can't project your screen with a wireless connection, but you can use a USB cable to connect to a Windows device" Anything I can do about that??
I do have Sky+, --can you give me a bit more help with how to do that, please. e.g where do I put the Sky app and where do I get it from? I'm not technically gifted!

I've found out that the 620 seems to be the only Windows phone that DOESN'T support screen projection!! AND I think, correct me if I'm wrong, that the Sky app is not available for Windows phones!
So it looks like I'm stuffed all ways! Blo**y technology! and apparently W10 is in my computer already, trying to get out. Half scared to death.

Is allcast compatible with your phone? If not then if you have an xbox you can use that, if not then you might just need to get either android or pc on a usb stick, although the android one are the cheapest but you will probably need a mouse at least as well.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom