Smart Showers - Wifi and network enabled

cloudchaser

Hi there - I am doing my bathroom up and planning to get a network/Wifi enabled shower. In my research all the so-called "Digital Showers" from Aqualisa / Mira etc are all based on Bluetooth. From what I can tell there is no way to control these via voice assitants like Alexa/Google Assistant etc. Have I missed something in reaching this conclusion?

The only network enabled one I found was the SmartTap controllers and these appear to be what I am looking for. I plan to buy the 3 outlet version with 3 controllers (overhead shower, handheld shower and bath filler)
Does anyone have any experience of SmartTap? Would be good to get first hand feedback.

I am also open to alternative suggestions that would let me control showers by using voice assistants.

cheers

D

Deleted member 24354

Damn that shower better perform immoral acts for that price.

vaderag

Hi there - I am doing my bathroom up and planning to get a network/Wifi enabled shower. In my research all the so-called "Digital Showers" from Aqualisa / Mira etc are all based on Bluetooth. From what I can tell there is no way to control these via voice assitants like Alexa/Google Assistant etc. Have I missed something in reaching this conclusion?

The only network enabled one I found was the SmartTap controllers and these appear to be what I am looking for. I plan to buy the 3 outlet version with 3 controllers (overhead shower, handheld shower and bath filler)
Does anyone have any experience of SmartTap? Would be good to get first hand feedback.

I am also open to alternative suggestions that would let me control showers by using voice assistants.

cheers

Did you get this in the end? I'm similarly looking.
It's not dissimilar in price to other digital showers (Aqualisa, Mira, Triton are the only ones I see that come close) but has Wifi/Alexa support,

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom