Question Smart Pan and Tilt iPhone/GoPro Mount?

juxtapozer

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi all. I've been racking my brain trying to find an iPhone mount that's capable of doing what seems like would be a fairly simple job. I play in a band, and I'd like to, before each rehearsal, set up my phone on a tripod with a motorized mount that can pan around the room and take timed shots. I figure this would be a cool way of getting random images for our online presence. I'd put the tripod in a different place each time and eventually we'd have a decent variety of images. So far, all I've found is the type that just does the basic 360 degrees over an hour, on a flat plane. It would be cool if I could find something that is capable of both pan and tilt, and that I could program in 4 coordinates that it would maneuver to throughout the course of x amount of minutes. That way I could point it at the guitarist (set point 1), point it at the bassist (set point 2), point it at the drummer, etc.. and have it move from point to point on its own. Does anyone know if something like that exists?

Why not ask in our digital photography forum?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom