Smart little gizmo.

Mr Quint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was at my local Apple Store lastnight haveing a look for some headphones with an inline volume control ( murder when out for a walk at work and i have to keep getting my iPod out to turn the volume down just to have a quick natter ) when i spoted the iPod Radio Remote :eek: , has the inline controls but alows me to use my iPod for FM radio, ACE. :clap:

It was £35 and i dont care if there is a cheaper 3rd part one as i only go down the Apple product route for my extras, i know a lot of people will be aware of this product but for people who are not, give it a go, very nice. :thumbsup:

Seemingly the sound produced is a bit better too as it uses the line out at the bottom rather than the headphone out :smashin:

kevH said:
Seemingly the sound produced is a bit better too as it uses the line out at the booton rather than the headphone out :smashin:

Seems good to me Kev. :D

kevH said:
Seemingly the sound produced is a bit better too as it uses the line out at the bottom rather than the headphone out :smashin:

It's ********. It's actually worse, but not by a huge amount. There is a change though which may lead some people into thinking its better. Which REALLY goes to show how subjective audio is. It's amusing to see posts on Head-Fi now asking to 'Red Wine' the remote... and he'll do it too if he can get away with it I'm sure. The radio is a slight cut above most tuners on iRivers, Creatives, etc. The remote's overpriced for sure and I don't need a short-cord iPod phone, but at least everything works properly.

As for alternatives, Logic3 (Spectravideo) have a display remote minus radio. No idea how good or bad it is. It's something I've hankered after for ages (the only feature I miss from my Minidisc days) but this one only shows track info, doesn't allow full navigation from the remote.
http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/s...1&engine=froogle&referrer=FG13P&storeId=10001

******** isn't allowed? How about Testicles? Oh yah that works.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom